Monday, June 7, 2010

RHWNYC; "Bethenny" Leaving the Show?!


Happy Monday! :-)

After reading a recent article, about whether Bethenny Frankel is staying on the RHWNYC, in PeopleMag., I just had to share her thoughts....

Frankel said she had her doubts about continuing on the show that made her famous. “I don’t believe in staying at the party too long,” she said. “What am I going to say to Jill? And Kelly [Bensimon]? I see Alex[McCord] and Ramona [Singer] on my show, which is nice and pleasant. The purpose I have on the Housewives is to comment. It’s who I am. If they still need my running commentary and Greek chorus, I guess I’d do it, but I don’t know. What would I be doing there?”

Frankel seems to crave a healthy — i.e., drama-free — environment in which she and husband Jason Hoppy can raise their new daughter, Bryn, born in May. And for one thing, that means no Jill. “She’s reached out a couple times in the last few months,” Frankel said. “She’s not in my life anymore. This is a time when I really want people who are good for me and my family. I want Bryn’s life to be perfect for as long as it possibly can.”

Wow, sounds like Jill has totally been dismissed by Bethenny. Quoting a "drama free life" if Bethenny is going to have that "drama free lifestyle" I don't think Jill will get an invite. Afterall, Bethenny has alot going on, she fell in love, got pregnant, married, published another book, lost her father, had a baby, and got her own Bravo spin-off, "Bethenny Getting Married"? I think she's at a Great time in her life. She needs to be surrounded by people who really care and that are truly there for her.

Congrats Doll!


Until nexttime, Share a Smile, Blow a Kiss or Give a Hug!

2 comments:

  1. Wowwww...thanks for the Bethenny news!!! So does that mean she is not coming back? I completely agree with her about not staying in the party too long (probably a smart move), but the RHWNYC won't be the same without Bethenny's sharp tongue! At least she is starting another party with her new show! I love Bethenny!

    As for Jill, she had her chance, and she blew it! She has a lot to learn. She should read her book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree... It is wise to know when it's your time to make an exit. I love how Bethenny stated it. Classy move. Bethenny was always my favorite housewife! Very funny. Very Direct. Very Sensible (in my eyes). Her move shows maturity. As the old saying goes.. Don't beat a dead horse. Jill is definitely in the dead horse status. Let her wallow in that!

    ReplyDelete