Monday, June 7, 2010

Pssst...I've Got Randomness...


Hi Friend,

Its the beginning of a brand new week. Hope you Enjoyed your weekend!! My weekend was rather chill. I did have this one thing that happened to me that I figured was SO random that I shared with my other dolls and I thgt I'd share it with you too.
Okay, so: The Setting: Starbucks, in gonzales. We are at the counter ordering a couple of macchiatos and as Im finishing with my list of things to get it just like i want it; a lady walks up to me and the conversation begins something like this.....

Lady: How old are you?
Me: Excuse? (SMH and hand motions in action)
Lady: How old are YOU?
Me: (looking at her like WuT) Ummm, Im sorry I've never had anybody just walk up to me and ask me my age before. Ummm Uggghh (SMH)
Lady: Here just take this. (she backs away)

So this lady hands me a flyer and Im looking at it and still puzzled by the fact that some Random woman just walked up to me and asked me my age. :-/ I look the flyer over and the front had something about Miss America and the flipped to the back and it had something in fine print abt the ages of 13-25 (I think). I handed it back to her and said "Im sorry ma'am you can have this back i don't fit into this age range. She politely takes back her flyer and I walk back to the counter where the dude who had just taken my order was repeating the price. And I finished on with the rest of my purchase.

Number 1: Who in the world just walks up to you and just randomly ask for your AGE? WTH!
Number 2: There was no introduction of any kind. If you are representing a company, business or someone you Need to start with a formal Introduction; telling me your name, who you are representing and what you want. Duh!

Seriously, what ever happened to Hi, My name is________.
Did I ever tell her my age... of Course NOT! Would You??
Three things you never ask a lady: 1. Her Age 2. Her Size 3. Her Weight....
Im just saying. :)


Until Nexttime, Share a Smile, Blow a Kiss or Give a Hug!

1 comment:

  1. In the words of my dolls from Clueless "As If!" Obviuously, this lady has made a visit from the planet, "Where they do that at?!?" She walked up with such arrogancy and with her unsubtle approach commenced to ask your age... I mean what did she expect the reaction to be.. (jumps up and down..) OMG?! I have been chosen by a lady to be in a Beauty Pag. from the planet "Where they do that at..?" Ugh As If... Lady, please.. I picture her looking like a tall, burly woman with a big mole on her face with hair growing out of it (talk about randomness). Oh boy... things we must encounter during the day.

    ReplyDelete