Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Phaedra on "Why I married an Ex-Con"...


The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Phaedra Parks is firing back after her co-stars slammed her for marrying an ex-convict.

"It's easy to criticize when you don't know someone," Phaedra tells Life & Style. "He's my soul mate." The successful lawyer married Apollo Nida on Nov. 1, 2009, six months after he was released from jail -- he served almost five years for racketeering. "I know his character," says Phaedra about the man she's known since 1995.

"I knew he truly loved me for who I was and not for anything else. I respect him for the person I know he is -- and not for who the judge thought he was." The pair welcomed their first child, a son, over the summer. His birth will air during this season of RHWATL.

Phaedra is still somethin' else. Just over the top Ghetto. Yea yea yea, she wants to be classy with it but it comes off as Ghetto classy (with a lowercase c in classy). She's just not "Crisp" Enough to be labeled as Classy. Sorry Phaedra. But that Southern Belle thing is not you darling.

2 comments:

  1. It is definitely amazing how she clings to this "Southern Belle-ness" as if it is her glorified attribute. PaHaa!! Please! Phaedra just needs to say that she if Frum De Souf, and suck her teeth while she does so.... Ooops. Is that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Nah, Im sure you're not the only one who isn't a fan.

    ReplyDelete