Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mixed Chicks


Dolls,

Have you been searching for a shampoo or condition that is just right for your Natural, Curly, Frizzy, or dry hair? This product has gotten major reviews from all races and backgrounds. Although at first thought, the name Mixed Chicks might leave you thinking that this product is only for bi-racial textured hair. Don't let the name fool you, Mixed Chicks is for anyone with unmanageable curlz.

The reasonably priced system consists of shampoo, deep conditioner, and a leave-in. One review says: I have to admit, I am especially partial to this leave-in conditioner because it left my hair soft, manageable, and light. When used on dry hair, it instantly rejuvenated my curls and tamed my frizz allowing me to wear my hair down a few extra days. I also liked the shampoo and deep conditioner. The only downside to the shampoo is that it made my hair feel like it was stripping all of the oil out of it. But once I put the deep conditioner in, it softened beautifully. My curls loved it! The best part its alcohol free.

Chicks try it. With over 3,000 fans on Facebook there's got to be something behind the product. This is surely going on my "to-get" list! Happy Hair Makes a Happy You!

No comments:

Post a Comment