Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Lost a HUGE Part of Herself


Jennifer Hudson deserves waaay more than just a makeover of the year award: The Grammy and Oscar winner not only went from a 16 to a size 6 (WOW WOW WOW), she also had a baby, planned a wedding and cut a new album! In addition to a self-confessed shopping problem, she told In-Style Mag. that: “I’m actually thinking about shaving my head. I am! Because I feel I’ve got a good structure now [gingerly feels cheekbones]. My cousin’s a beautician, and she always tells me, ‘You could wear any hairdo.’ So I’m thinking, What if I shave my hair? Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot.” And while reaching her goal weight hasn’t been a piece of cake, she’s confident that she got it just right.

My Advice to Jennifer... Losing the Weight is One thing but Your Hair "weave" is a Totally different thing!
Lookin' GUD Just the way You Are!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment